- World Wildlife Foundation - Support wildlife conservation and protect our endangered species.
- Panthera Corporation - Help stop poaching, conserve wild cat habitats, and reduce unsustainable legal hunting.
- Diamond Development Initiative International - Promote ethical mining productions of diamonds.
- Oceana - Protect 71% of our globe and home to most of the life on our planet. Our oceans.
- African Wildlife Conservancy - Protect Africa's most threatened species and ensure wild lands thrive.
- Gemological Institute of America - Support the education and uphold the highest standards in the gem and jewelry business.
World Wildlife Fund
Mission: "To stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by: conserving the world's biological diversity. ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable."
Mission: "Ensure a future for wild cats and the vast landscapes on which they depend."
Vision: "A world where wild cats thrive in healthy natural and developed landscapes that sustain people and biodiversity."
Diamond Development Iniative
Mission: "To gather all interested parties into a process that will address, in a comprehensive way, the political, social and economic challenges facing the artisanal diamond mining sector in order to optimize the beneficial development impact of artisanal diamond mining to miners, their communities and their governments."
African Wildlife Foundation
Mission: "To ensure wildlife and wild lands thrive in modern Africa. With this mission statement, AWF is embracing the place of wildlife and wild lands not in opposition to an economically developed Africa, but as a critical and inexorable element of Africa's vibrant future."
Gemological Institute of America
Mission: "To ensure the public trust in gems and jewelry by upholding the highest standards of integrity, academics, science, and professionalism through education, research, laboratory services, and instrument development."